Training Related Services
Project Planning & Control Training
In addition to the provision of Project Planning & Control Blake Newport has developed a series of training courses to suit various levels of requirement within an organisation from awareness through to workshop facilitation. Each course can be tailored to suit specific client requirements.
Attending our training courses will enable you to:
- Improve the bottom line
- Strengthen the position of your planning department
- Develop the tools you need to do your job more effectively
- Explore new methods of programming from other sectors and from around the World
- Assess and devise the optimum project plans for a project’s needs
- Establish the programme fundamentals to protect your business
- Advance your planning skills
- Manage your programmes and plans more effectively
- Know when to raise concern (even with your best client)
- Understand how to defend a delay
- Limit the risk for your business when planning work
- Raise the profile of planning and programming within your organisation.
This bespoke courses apply to project planning in all market sectors and are designed for professionals working in pre-contract, post-contract and claims scenarios.
Courses can include
Course modules will include:
- Defining the role of Project Planning and Planning Techniques
- Outline Planning and Planning Techniques
- Resourcing and Task Allocation
- Planning Work Programmes
- An Overview of Change Control
- Quality Control Overview
- Progress Control
- Earned Value Analysis EVA
- Project Management Reports
- Progress Reports
- Practical Demonstrations.
All courses include full course documentation with practical examples based upon specific industry experience.